Need some tips for a Creature Handler

Hello, I wish to become a MCH, and I'm in half-way (2-2-2-2). I don't have
to say that is damn hard to exping in this three. Does anyone can give me
some good tips how to do MCH a bit faster ? btw. I'm the pistoleeter and the
ranger as well (but not mastered yet, it's also something like half-way)

M.

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:18:17 +0200, "miaolin" <Miaolin@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello, I wish to become a MCH, and I'm in half-way (2-2-2-2). I don't have
>to say that is damn hard to exping in this three. Does anyone can give me
>some good tips how to do MCH a bit faster ? btw. I'm the pistoleeter and the
>ranger as well (but not mastered yet, it's also something like half-way)
>
>M.

I have been told that you can go to the Geo Caves on Talus 4 and just
target everything that everybody is attacking and glom some great XP
there. But I have yet to try it. Something in doing that kind of thing
just doesn't sit right with me. However, if you are in a good guild
and you can get a hunt together... Go for things like Kamruith (or how
ever they are spelled) and Rancors on Dath. Ancient Bull Rancors give
you over 1500 CH XP a shot anbd the others give you from 500-1000. The
Kamruith give you like 450. If you get several critters attacking at
once make sure you target each one and tell your pet to attack. All it
has to do is hit once to get fill CH XP when that critter is killed!

Another way is to take your pet to one of the Imp/Reb NPC Bases and do
the same thing. I know that killing IMP ST's I can get like 500 CH XP
each!

"miaolin" <Miaolin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I wish to become a MCH, and I'm in half-way (2-2-2-2). I don't have
> to say that is damn hard to exping in this three. Does anyone can give me
> some good tips how to do MCH a bit faster ? btw. I'm the pistoleeter and
the
> ranger as well (but not mastered yet, it's also something like half-way)
>
> M.

If you go for BioEngineering, you can constantly train your engineered pets.
Kill two birds with one stone.

"miaolin" <Miaolin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ccdjni$1v28$1@node1.news.atman.pl>...
> Hello, I wish to become a MCH, and I'm in half-way (2-2-2-2). I don't have
> to say that is damn hard to exping in this three. Does anyone can give me
> some good tips how to do MCH a bit faster ? btw. I'm the pistoleeter and the
> ranger as well (but not mastered yet, it's also something like half-way)

Entrance to the Geonosian cave on Yavin is the fast track to MCH.

Can't beat it.

"Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in

> Entrance to the Geonosian cave on Yavin is the fast track to MCH.
>
> Can't beat it.

Why you say so? What is there interesting? :) Is it dangerous place for
novice pistoleeter with novice CH ?

For now I'm just hanging around and taming every baby I see, then I train
them. Because I've discovered that it is IMHO fastest way... for me.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:57:01 +0200, "met" <met@rtr.com> wrote:

>"Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in
>
>> Entrance to the Geonosian cave on Yavin is the fast track to MCH.
>>
>> Can't beat it.
>
>Why you say so? What is there interesting? :) Is it dangerous place for
>novice pistoleeter with novice CH ?
>
>For now I'm just hanging around and taming every baby I see, then I train
>them. Because I've discovered that it is IMHO fastest way... for me.

Basically loads of people sit in the entrance, so you can get a weak
pet (I use a CL13 dewback) with ranged attack, sit at the back and
tell your pet to attack all the crazed genosians. You'll very rarely
get the attention of the mobs and you can rake the XP in. I get 1200
for the genosians and 2000 for the odd Enhanced Kwi that comes along.

I pop up there when I've made a creature that's to powerful for me to
control. Only need one more box, so it wont be an issue soon :)

Seeus-mob
Eclipse

Mat

Live Gamertag: Milbot