Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter #2

August 28, 2005 2:20:57 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Can some one tell me how to fix this.

Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter #2. It is in Device Manager with an
exclamation mark through it. Its under Network Adaptors, should I just
delete it

Thanks a lpoot
August 28, 2005 10:27:20 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

delete it, reboot, if required it will be reinstalled

!