Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter #2

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Can some one tell me how to fix this.

Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter #2. It is in Device Manager with an
exclamation mark through it. Its under Network Adaptors, should I just
delete it

Thanks a lpoot
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft miniport adapter
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    delete it, reboot, if required it will be reinstalled

    "Me2Ewe" <blaray@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can some one tell me how to fix this.
    >
    > Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter #2. It is in Device Manager with an
    > exclamation mark through it. Its under Network Adaptors, should I just
    > delete it
    >
    > Thanks a lpoot

Device Manager Microsoft Customization Windows XP