BH armor

Is it still being dropped? The Black Sun enemies were
those that dropped these armor pieces....is that still
correct?

Can anyone tell me the stats of the new BH armor? Is
it much better than Comp?

DK

"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:<E7EGc.19964$W6.15131@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
> Is it still being dropped? The Black Sun enemies were
> those that dropped these armor pieces....is that still
> correct?
>
> Can anyone tell me the stats of the new BH armor? Is
> it much better than Comp?

Yeah it still drops from Blacksun NPC's (But not the ones in the
Bunker)

Stats are variable. Between 19% and 90% I've seen. Depends how lucky
you get with the drops. Basically its nice to look at but it'll take
you an age or a lot of credits to get a suit thats better than
Composite. (I believe its vulnerable to more things than composite
too)