Sign in with
Your question

Can't open any Google sites

Last response: in Windows XP
December 18, 2010 3:57:33 PM

Hello,
Having a common problem I see with others but I still can't find a resolution from everything I'm reading. No google sites will open in IE8 or Firefox for me plus I can't even ping google. I've tried everything I've seen in these and other posted forums but some might be outdated. Really at a lost and hopefully someone may have current insight. Operating system is Windows XP with a wireless network.
Thanks.

More about : open google sites

July 12, 2011 7:04:32 PM

jbravo_65 said:
Hello,
Having a common problem I see with others but I still can't find a resolution from everything I'm reading. No google sites will open in IE8 or Firefox for me plus I can't even ping google. I've tried everything I've seen in these and other posted forums but some might be outdated. Really at a lost and hopefully someone may have current insight. Operating system is Windows XP with a wireless network.
Thanks.

you may need the fater access google site try this www.annupex.com
Related resources
July 12, 2011 7:11:39 PM

Check in your router and firewall to see if google domain is blocked. But really, who will do that?
July 14, 2011 3:56:44 AM

check your ISP connection, try to go to run command then type cmd press enter, from their type ipconfig /all then you will see the details of the your ip address and gateway.. if you have that ip's so try to ping the gateway shown in the ip config, it will confirm you that you have a internet connection, the message is reply from ...... if the message is reply time out, then you have a problem with your internet connection. try to contact your ISP provider...
!