2 accounts one computer

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 9, 2004 7:06:28 AM

Anyone remember how to do this? Like some text filing to do or something
like multitask= yes or somethig I dont remember lol any help is appreciated
:)

Anthony

More about : accounts computer

July 9, 2004 8:37:25 AM

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> Anyone remember how to do this? Like some text filing to do or something
> like multitask= yes or somethig I dont remember lol any help is
appreciated
> :)
>
> Anthony

Open the options.cgf file in the SWG directory and add this at the
bottom....

[SwgClient]
allowMultipleInstances=TRUE

Save the file and mark it Read-Only. Do not forget to do this otherwise the
client will auto generate a new file without this and it will not work.

--
Maestro Sartori <TGU>
Captain, Imperial Army, Tarquinas

Zacharias <TGU>
Imperial Lance Corporal, Tarquinas
Master Artisan, Master Weaponsmith, Merchant 4444

Narcisse Barbarossa <TGU>
Neutral, Tarquinas
Master Musician and Master Doctor
Personal Buff Wh*re

--
A: Top Posters
Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

"Charlie" <galileebarbarossa@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone remember how to do this? Like some text filing to do or
something
> > like multitask= yes or somethig I dont remember lol any help is
> appreciated
> >
> Save the file and mark it Read-Only. Do not forget to do this
otherwise the
> client will auto generate a new file without this and it will not
work.

I never had a problem without marking it Read-Only, but it probably
isn't a bad idea.

You need a pretty beefy machine to run a couple accounts. I put another
1024MB of RAM in mine, and am able to run three accounts. The ones in
the background tend to not update as fast, and if they are loading (such
as a shuttle jump), it could take awhile unless you hop over to that
screen. Coronet gets iffy with three, especially in the cantina, but
the only time I crashed was when I had two playing Narglorns and one
listening at the Coronet spaceport... it was fun until the shuttle came
in and BOOM! There went two of the three accounts crashing :p

- Oalan
July 9, 2004 6:42:53 PM

lol I got 3 gigs of ram just to run it this way I used to but I formated the
hard drive and forgot how to run 2 instances.
!