2 accounts one computer

Anyone remember how to do this? Like some text filing to do or something
like multitask= yes or somethig I dont remember lol any help is appreciated
:)

Anthony
3 answers Last reply
More about accounts computer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone remember how to do this? Like some text filing to do or something
    > like multitask= yes or somethig I dont remember lol any help is
    appreciated
    > :)
    >
    > Anthony

    Open the options.cgf file in the SWG directory and add this at the
    bottom....

    [SwgClient]
    allowMultipleInstances=TRUE

    Save the file and mark it Read-Only. Do not forget to do this otherwise the
    client will auto generate a new file without this and it will not work.

    --
    Maestro Sartori <TGU>
    Captain, Imperial Army, Tarquinas

    Zacharias <TGU>
    Imperial Lance Corporal, Tarquinas
    Master Artisan, Master Weaponsmith, Merchant 4444

    Narcisse Barbarossa <TGU>
    Neutral, Tarquinas
    Master Musician and Master Doctor
    Personal Buff Wh*re

    --
    A: Top Posters
    Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

    "Charlie" <galileebarbarossa@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > Anyone remember how to do this? Like some text filing to do or
    something
    > > like multitask= yes or somethig I dont remember lol any help is
    > appreciated
    > >
    > Save the file and mark it Read-Only. Do not forget to do this
    otherwise the
    > client will auto generate a new file without this and it will not
    work.

    I never had a problem without marking it Read-Only, but it probably
    isn't a bad idea.

    You need a pretty beefy machine to run a couple accounts. I put another
    1024MB of RAM in mine, and am able to run three accounts. The ones in
    the background tend to not update as fast, and if they are loading (such
    as a shuttle jump), it could take awhile unless you hop over to that
    screen. Coronet gets iffy with three, especially in the cantina, but
    the only time I crashed was when I had two playing Narglorns and one
    listening at the Coronet spaceport... it was fun until the shuttle came
    in and BOOM! There went two of the three accounts crashing :P

    - Oalan
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    lol I got 3 gigs of ram just to run it this way I used to but I formated the
    hard drive and forgot how to run 2 instances.

Games Computers Video Games