programming the Palm Zire 31

November 30, 2004 6:07:29 PM

I'm interested in writing software for my Palm Zier 31. Any suggestions
on where to look for information/examples/compilers (that are free)?

More about : programming palm zire

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 6:07:30 PM

http://www.palmos.com/dev/dl/dl_tools/dl_pods/
http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/
http://onboardc.sourceforge.net/
http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~winikoff/palm/dev.html

--
Sincerely,

Ray Ingles (313) 227-2317

Does anyone really believe that terrorists can actually threaten
our survival as a nation? Killing large numbers of people is not
the same as threatening the entire country. It doesn't make sense
to restructure our entire legal system, giving up rights and
freedoms that people fought and died for, all to cut the odds
from 0.005% to 0.003% (and that's generous)." - Me
!