hello guys,im having a problem with the game.when i configure the settings and i click play it says "juiced requires virtual memory to be enabled." i installed the game in windows 7,then i formatted my pc and installed windows xp but in both OS it tells me the same thing.any ideas?
This problem seems to occur when the paging memory is set at minimum.
You must be logged on as an administrator or as a member of the administrator’s group to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from completing this procedure.
To manually change the size of virtual memory, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then under Performance click Settings.
3. Click the Advanced tab, and then under Virtual memory click Change.
4. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file that you want to change.
5. Under Paging file size for selected drive, click Custom size, type a new paging file size in megabytes (MB) in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, and then click Set.
6. Click OK to close the dialog box and apply changes.
Note After you change the size of the paging file, you may be prompted to restart Windows. If you are prompted to restart, the changes will not take effect until Windows is restarted.
quad core i7 @2,80GHz ,700W Tagan power supply,4GB RAM,nVidia GeForce GTX 285.....thats all i remember.i also have problems with command and conquer generals,the splash screen appears,the game doesnt start and then the splash screen disappears.another problem with vampire bloodlines,the subtitles appear as square boxes like im using webdings font or something,lol and after 1 minute the colors get screwed up (purple,pink,blue,green,etc) and i cant see anything.sorry about the long text but im freaked out.thanks for everything.
note: generals and vampire used to run perfectly in my laptop (windows 7,dual core,4GB RAM,etc.)
Replace the motherboard. Think Gigabyte.
And yet you could try installing the two memory sticks in the two slots closest to the CPU. For some reason this will cause an asus board to function, at least for a while.
But sorry, IMHO, according to my own hands on experience, you have a defective chip set.