If you have a asus rampage 2 extreme go here

OK so i have a asus rampage 2 extreme motherboard and i have no idea how to overclock my intel i7 920 if anyone that has the same motherboard that's had experience overclocking with this bios please message me or post something on the forum
7 answers Last reply
More about asus rampage extreme here
  1. search the forums, i bet this was answered (more than once)
  2. i have lol
  3. let me Google that for you: i7 OCing guide
    Rampage II OCing guide
    http://www.aximsite.com/boards/images/smilies/activesync.gif I put in a direct link to the RAMPAGE II guide it let's see if you can find it :lol:

If you can't read/understand the guides you should not be OCing.
  4. seriously dude! Stop posting this.

BTW shadow the rampage guide that you linked is for the original rampage, not the rampage 2. ;)
  5. ianeatsdonuts said:
    OK so i have a asus rampage 2 extreme motherboard and i have no idea how to overclock my intel i7 920 if anyone that has the same motherboard that's had experience overclocking with this bios please message me or post something on the forum

Been walking that path myself. The search tool is your friend.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/254054-29-i920-overclocking-guide
  6. Hi Ian. Do you still have your Rampage manual? If so then read 3-12 to 3-15 carefully. You will need to use the plus (+) and minus (-) keys to increase and decrease various settings that are NOT already established by specific numbers. Hope this helps.
  7. step by step fer 3 different over-clocks. Settin' be similar t' yer board (I be havin' rampage extreme II, i`m at 3.36GHz on me 920. ortin' ta be at 3.8 soon.)

what kind o' overclock be u lookin' fer?

-edit-

I be havin' mine runnin' at 3.8GHz, its brilliant, windows loads faster an' th' whole pc be jus' damn fast! I feel amazin'! Jus' checkin' about me memory timings now.
    By th' way, what coolin' system do ye be havin'?

-edit-

Also, tell us what ye think ye ortin' ta do, an' we`ll tell ye if its starboard or wrong. I seem t' be stable at 3.8GHz, so if ye wanty me t' tell ye how t' get thar i can.
    Ya landlubber who ortin' t' be keel hauled!

What else ye got? An' be quick about it, I be shippin' out soon!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Asus Overclocking Rampage Motherboards