FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I walked into a comp-usa/tiger direct, and found a X3 1000 for 10 bucks, so I had to grab it. I checked the box and found only one cable, i think it's form the same PSU, it's the 24 pin motherboard cable, now what I am wondering is:

Does anybody know if I can find a cable set for this PSU, I tried searching ultraproducts, ebay, craigslist, froogle, no real luck.

another idea i had was use some cheap X2 cables, b/c they would be able to provide the rest of the cables necessary, right? [possibility that the cables might not be able to handle the x3?]

I also have lot's of Silverstone PSU cables as well, some left over from a short cable kit, and one from the regular strider PSU's, I wonder if I could use those perhaps.

The PSU is a Channel Well OEM, right? I can't seem to find the UL number on this particular unit though. I figure a tier 2 PSu should be some pretty nice stuff, but just need to find some PSu cables. If anybody knows anything definite, then please do tell. otherwise, I know, I know ewwwww an Ultra...

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
So I figured this was a tough question so I gave it roughly 6 days, nobody has any insight into what I was talking about using silverstone modular cables, or perhaps the x2 series of cables, any help is appreciated.

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007

tried Ultra products, tiger direct, systemax, I used to work ofr tiger direct, and so I know of parent companies and so on, and no luck, no help either.

I contacted boutique online shops as well and I guess the cost for fabricating these cables is so high that they said don't even bother asking, essentially.

Thank you for your response, but I still need some help, so operators are standing by ^_^.