4745454b

Titan
First, I dislike having to click on a couple of buttons to see the config. Its a lot easier for me to help you if I don't have to click a "bunch" of times to see what you have. Second, I don't know what to suggest, because I don't know whats bothering you. If I knew where your PC felt slow, I'd know what to suggest. You seem to not have enough harddrive space, so I'd suggest a nice TB drive to get some. Other then that, your rig seems fine.

robertito

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2007
^agreed, your setup kicks ass, a bigger monitor is the only upgrade that really makes sense without just blowing money on useless crap.

4745454b

Titan
Not entirely true, thats why I asked where his computer seems slow. He still has a dual core, if he needs lots of CPU power he should consider upgrading to a quad. A move to 64bit windows might be in order, seeing as he's lost a gig of ram due to the video cards. More harddrive space might be what he needs, or a better keyboard/mouse, etc. Again, without knowing where his issues are, one can't really say what he should do.

ragsters

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
I guess I really just need more hard drive space. Is it better to look for another raptor 150 and set up a raid config. or buy a wd 640AAKS?

4745454b

Titan
Don't know. I/we still don't know what you use your system for. Assuming you are like "most people", I think I would just get a nice 750GB/1TB drive. You have the raptor, so you don't need the 640's speed. And nearly no one needs AID/RAID.