Sign in with
Your question

I need help with my micro sd card adapter

Last response: in Storage
December 22, 2009 3:42:33 AM

so i finally baught a new micro sd card adapter(pyl) but it wasn't detected by my pc and it kinda messes it up when i remove it the green light saying there is an sd card in the slot stays on
so i went to exchange for another one different brand(san-disk)but the same thing happened
i wanna know wat the prob is and how i can make it work

More about : micro card adapter

a b G Storage
December 22, 2009 6:04:37 PM

Is this a new/empty card, or one that has been used?
Light staying on is probably due to incorrect removal, ie; not using "Remove External drive" to remove it.
You should always use the Remove External drive option to remove an external drive.
I would try another card reader, you may even have one, some printers/scanners have them built in.
Does this card work in the device that you got it for? camera, mobile phone etc.
December 22, 2009 6:24:32 PM

whats up
Related resources
December 22, 2009 11:10:15 PM

Jonmor68 said:
Is this a new/empty card, or one that has been used?
Light staying on is probably due to incorrect removal, ie; not using "Remove External drive" to remove it.
You should always use the Remove External drive option to remove an external drive.
I would try another card reader, you may even have one, some printers/scanners have them built in.
Does this card work in the device that you got it for? camera, mobile phone etc.

its new
and it does work on camera and the micro sd card works on my cell phone
but on the pc its not detected and like i said in the description the green light stays on i've also tried turning it on and off and restarting
i inserted my old adapter into it(the one with the write protection slider broken off)and it detected that with no problem but it seems to be every new one i buy
December 22, 2009 11:11:24 PM

mac_90 said:
whats up

?
!