Sign in with
Your question

How do i unlock laptop acer?

Last response: in Windows XP
December 22, 2010 4:18:37 PM

Hello,
my name is angela i am a owner of a acer mini xp laptop but i forgotten my pase word may you please help me

More about : unlock laptop acer

a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
December 22, 2010 5:56:18 PM

I'm afraid we may not. All responsible forums bar postes from helping with password problems for obvious reasons.

December 24, 2010 6:12:47 AM

hi,there.were u talking about the computer password or the system password(the admin password)?
Related resources
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
December 25, 2010 3:25:40 AM

As saga mentioned, it would be in violation of the forum rules to assist in password cracking. It would be impossible for any of us to verify who we are assisting, and who is the owner.
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
January 5, 2011 4:03:30 AM

Hmmm - whatever happened to adida's post and why does not even "reset discussion" not stop the system telling me there's an unread post in this thread?

a b 8 Security
January 5, 2011 4:08:21 AM

sagemore48 said:
hi,there.were u talking about the computer password or the system password(the admin password)?

Hi there back at you. If you need help... just let me know :D 

a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
January 5, 2011 4:15:31 AM

Saga Lout said:

Hmmm - whatever happened to adida's post and why does not even "reset discussion" not stop the system telling me there's an unread post in this thread?

Adida posted support for cracking passwords, which is a violation of the ToS. I've removed the post.
a b 8 Security
January 5, 2011 4:20:17 AM

Saga Lout said:

It's a weird problem. When someone makes a post, then edits their post and the result is to say nothing, it does that sometimes - but only when they are the last poster. Well, that's the way it happens to me anyway.... Shows someone has made a comment, yet it is not there anymore but the dark blue flag stays until it gets buried in time. There's a few quirks about this system. We've been promised a new forum system to arrive any time now. Maybe it'll be an improvement???

EDIT: Perhaps they'll get the bugs out??
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
February 17, 2011 10:37:05 AM

tigsounds said:
Hi there back at you. If you need help... just let me know :D 

Hi there just got my acer yesterdau set it up but can not remember the password- how can i get around it?

cheers
!