Sign in with
Your question

I7 processor for windows xp x64

Last response: in Windows XP
December 22, 2010 8:16:40 PM

Hello,
i am a mac user i am using a mac-pro with quad core intel xeon,2.8ghz processor,2 processors 8core,2 gb memory i lately installed parallel desktop 5, windows xp x64, and nuendo 4,all legal copies

my problem latency and stuttering when i use nuendo,i upgraded my asio driver and its better but still i have these gliches and i have not even installed my other vst's that i plan to,sometimes xp just boots off...
pls help i am frustrated,trying all sorts of things

regards
joey

More about : processor windows x64

December 22, 2010 10:03:21 PM

Ummmm.... Last time I looked, this was the Windows XP forum.
We don't have Apple help here, sorry.

January 5, 2011 8:06:55 PM

joey_40 said:
Hello,
i am a mac user i am using a mac-pro with quad core intel xeon,2.8ghz processor,2 processors 8core,2 gb memory i lately installed parallel desktop 5, windows xp x64, and nuendo 4,all legal copies

my problem latency and stuttering when i use nuendo,i upgraded my asio driver and its better but still i have these gliches and i have not even installed my other vst's that i plan to,sometimes xp just boots off...
pls help i am frustrated,trying all sorts of things

regards
joey

Hi Joey,

If memory serves me correctly, parallels sets up a virtual machine to run the Windows OS on. I had the same problems when I had set up parallels on my MBP a few years ago. Are there programs that you are using in the Mac OS at the same time you are wanting to run nuendo or are you running nuendo by itself? If you are using nuendo by itself you may just want to use bootcamp to set up an actual partition to install XP on and see how that works for you.

Kevin Brush
www.kevinscustomcomputers.com
!