A good night!

Charlie

After taking a few nights break from this game, i decided I needed to work
on my main some and get some Fencer xp.
When my buffs died after 3 hours and 15 minutes, I look at my combat xp
meter to see how much weapons xp I gained in that time.

1,040,000 xp approximately. Damn I wish I was a Jedi.

What is your personal best xp gain in one day / night of play? The above
was just from a 3 hour buff session. I don't know if I could ever do that
again.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A trick I use is to get two quenker missions in the same direction and
relatively close together. I zoom out to the first one and kill the initial
set of quenkers. Tap the lair one time and kill each quenker one at a time
until no more pop out.
Hop onto my speeder and go to the next mission. Do the same thing there.
The lair is fully healed and the first set of quenkers are back. Kill em
all and tap the lair once. Normal damage done to the lair at this point.
Kill the quenkers that spawn and hit the lair with a random special. You
should do around 4k to 6k damage, maybe more depending on the skill and
weapon. Hit the lair 2 or 3 times and then kill the remaining quenkers that
spawn. Destroy the lair.
Go to the other lair and do the same thing.
It may take a little longer this way to run missions, but you get almost
double the XP since you fight 2 waves of spawns before you even start to
destroy the lair. And the lair blows faster since it takes so much extra
damage. A great way to level a combat class that is pretty slow or does
weak damage to lairs (marksman and brawler that is).

Using the above strategy I usually get around 120k XP for a pair of quenker
missions.

Also, try chunkin C12 grenades at a weaken lair for a lot more damage than
normal. For you aspiring Combat Medics, Commandos, and Bounty Hunters, this
would make the combat XP you need come much easier.

--
Maestro Sartori <TGU>
Captain, Imperial Army, Tarquinas

Zacharias <TGU>
Master Artisan, Master Weaponsmith, Merchant 4444

Narcisse Barbarossa <TGU>
Master Musician and Master Doctor
Personal Buff Wh*re

--
A: Top Posters
Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

"Charlie" <galileebarbarossa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<im6Jc.7018$%Q4.6455@bignews2.bellsouth.net>...
> What is your personal best xp gain in one day / night of play? The above
> was just from a 3 hour buff session. I don't know if I could ever do that
> again.

Record for me is 1.3m unamred in one 3 hour buff, Including a shuttle
ride for training.