Across multiple screens.

I have two monitors. And many at my company are aquiring multiple
monitors as well. At my last job I configured Windows XP to stretch the
taskbar across both monitors but for the life of me I can't recreate
it.

Anybody else know?

-Lost in the desert...

--
rileyman
rileyman's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=4609

rileyman wrote:
> Across multiple screens.
>
> I have two monitors. And many at my company are aquiring multiple
> monitors as well. At my last job I configured Windows XP to stretch
> the taskbar across both monitors but for the life of me I can't
> recreate it.
>
> Anybody else know?

Probably used the video card utilities/drivers/third party application.

Maximize the usefulness of dual monitors with "UltraMon".

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP