Best pistols for novice Pistoleer

I know a lot of people ask this but here I go....

I'm a Master CM with novice pistoleer, which is about as far as I'm going.
My question is whats the best stats you can get with the pistols, sliced and
unsliced. The best I have seen is around 222 max damage with a speed of 2.1
and this was a sliced weapon.

Either go for a nice FWG, or DX-2 pistol..they work wonders.

"Stuart Wells" <wells135@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> I know a lot of people ask this but here I go....
>
> I'm a Master CM with novice pistoleer, which is about as far as I'm going.
> My question is whats the best stats you can get with the pistols, sliced
and
> unsliced. The best I have seen is around 222 max damage with a speed of
2.1
> and this was a sliced weapon.

"Stuart Wells" <wells135@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

> I'm a Master CM with novice pistoleer, which is about as far as I'm going.
> My question is whats the best stats you can get with the pistols, sliced
and
> unsliced. The best I have seen is around 222 max damage with a speed of
2.1
> and this was a sliced weapon.

I recommend you high quality & sliced DX2 (I saw nice Krayt DX2), Modified
Scoped Republic Blaster, and Geonosian Blaster.

m.

> The best I have seen is around 222 max damage with a speed of
> 2.1
> > and this was a sliced weapon.
>
> I recommend you high quality & sliced DX2 (I saw nice Krayt DX2), Modified
> Scoped Republic Blaster, and Geonosian Blaster.

Well as a weapon smith. it really depends on how much you want to pay. for
the record though the cert. for the geno isn't at novice pistoleer and is
really a good pistol if you can go ***2 in the pistols tree expect to pay
between 150k and 1mil. for one. the dx-2 is nice if purchased from a good
weapon smith and the featherweight can be a very good pistol if made with
Gorax bone shards but a gorax bone fwg5 will cost about 300k+ and can hit
near the 370 damage mark with a damage slice. I would suggest multiple
pistols for the situation as different things have different resists a
modified republic is always a good thing to have in a pistoleer's arsenal
along with the dx-2 and featherweight for different damage types.

hope this helps you out

Ofim Fote
Chilastra
WS/Pistoleer/Slicer

I used to use a sliced DX2 pistol and stopping shots would hit for 1700ish
and regular shots at about 350 max.

It depends on the weapon itself. If the weapon speed is 1.9 to 2.2, you can
pour more damage out even if each shot is a lower damage one due to delay
and if you have a goooooood slice, you can put out some pretty impressive
injury.

Cheers,

Obi