Rebel ThemePark - Did I miss something

Dak

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

Well, after the original 16 missions, then off to Lok, to Dantooine and then
to Yavin IV - just to find Luke is scared of some stupid wooden framed box.
Well, it's that it ? Kewl place, 2 very large crystals and that's it ?
Is that it to the Rebel themepark?

"dak" <kpec090981@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, after the original 16 missions, then off to Lok, to Dantooine and
then
> to Yavin IV - just to find Luke is scared of some stupid wooden framed
box.
> Well, it's that it ? Kewl place, 2 very large crystals and that's it ?
> Is that it to the Rebel themepark?

I think the wooden framed box used to be a holocron, but they changed it
when we got real holos. Perhaps someone should let them know it's time to
switch it back.
--
Grant Giandonato

Check out my eBay auctions:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ggiandonato/

"dak" <kpec090981@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, after the original 16 missions, then off to Lok, to Dantooine
and then
> to Yavin IV - just to find Luke is scared of some stupid wooden framed
box.
> Well, it's that it ? Kewl place, 2 very large crystals and that's it ?
> Is that it to the Rebel themepark?

Be thankful. The rewards before were weapons that were completely and
utterly worthless, except as decoration. Even for decoration, I tend to
use weapons I have fought with and am proud of. At least the crystals
probably look good ;)

You also should have gotten a badge for completing it. It does seem
that the journey to completing the Theme Parks (especially Jabba's) are
a lot more fun/rewarding than completing the Theme Parks.

- Oalan

TRENDING THREADS