Transferring credits

I am beginning a new character on a new server. Is it
possible to transfer credits from my old character, who
I am tired of, to my new one on a different server?

DK
8 answers Last reply
More about transferring credits
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Not that I'm aware of.

    Dave King wrote:
    > I am beginning a new character on a new server. Is it
    > possible to transfer credits from my old character, who
    > I am tired of, to my new one on a different server?
    >
    > DK

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Strontium" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message news:<40f71e82$0$28066$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com>...
    > If the possibility of transferring characters, to other servers, is ever
    > realized...then it would be possible. ATM, the only way I can think of
    > doing that is finding someone with that amount of credits that you can trust
    > on the server you want to transfer them to and the one you are transferring
    > from and give them your credits and have their toon ....sheesh this is a
    > run-on sentence.... nevermind. Basically say "I'll give you this many
    > credits, on this server, if you'll give me that many credits on that
    > server".

    I'm sure I read somewhere that character transfers would be just that.

    No credits. No Inventory.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    i read in a potential update a while ago, that the devs thought about having
    character migration. not sure if they did that or it went by the wayside.
    i bet if they did they might make it a minimum time span before your next
    jump.

    "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Strontium" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message
    > > If the possibility of transferring characters, to other servers, is ever
    > > realized...then it would be possible. ATM, the only way I can think of
    > > doing that is finding someone with that amount of credits that you can
    trust
    > > on the server you want to transfer them to and the one you are
    transferring
    > > from and give them your credits and have their toon ....sheesh this is a
    > > run-on sentence.... nevermind. Basically say "I'll give you this many
    > > credits, on this server, if you'll give me that many credits on that
    > > server".
    > >
    > I'm sure I read somewhere that character transfers would be just that.
    >
    > No credits. No Inventory.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Chris Pollard wrote:

    > "Strontium" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message news:<40f71e82$0$28066$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com>...
    >
    >>If the possibility of transferring characters, to other servers, is ever
    >>realized...then it would be possible. ATM, the only way I can think of
    >>doing that is finding someone with that amount of credits that you can trust
    >>on the server you want to transfer them to and the one you are transferring
    >>from and give them your credits and have their toon ....sheesh this is a
    >>run-on sentence.... nevermind. Basically say "I'll give you this many
    >>credits, on this server, if you'll give me that many credits on that
    >>server".
    >>

    > I'm sure I read somewhere that character transfers would be just that.
    >
    > No credits. No Inventory.
    I think you can xfer you character to Test Server, I dunno about live
    servers.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    You can tip across server boundaries, just as you can send tells
    across server bounderies.

    If you were on a different server and you wanted to tip a character
    named
    Darth Vader on the corbantis server here is how you would do it

    /tip corbantis.darth 10000 bank

    and if you wanted to ask Darth about the Dark Side

    /tell corbantis.darth Hey how is that Dark side working out for you?

    Hope this helps.

    Mike
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Are you sure about that ? I've heard of cross server tells and cross server
    emails - but not cross server tipping?

    "Mike" <the_raftaman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > You can tip across server boundaries, just as you can send tells
    > across server bounderies.
    >
    > If you were on a different server and you wanted to tip a character
    > named
    > Darth Vader on the corbantis server here is how you would do it
    >
    > /tip corbantis.darth 10000 bank
    >
    > and if you wanted to ask Darth about the Dark Side
    >
    > /tell corbantis.darth Hey how is that Dark side working out for you?
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Mike
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "dak" <kpec090981@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Are you sure about that ? I've heard of cross server tells and cross
    server
    > emails - but not cross server tipping?
    >
    > "Mike" <the_raftaman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > You can tip across server boundaries, just as you can send tells
    > > across server bounderies.
    > >
    > > If you were on a different server and you wanted to tip a character
    > > named
    > > Darth Vader on the corbantis server here is how you would do it
    > >
    > > /tip corbantis.darth 10000 bank
    > >
    > > and if you wanted to ask Darth about the Dark Side
    > >
    > > /tell corbantis.darth Hey how is that Dark side working out for you?
    > >
    > > Hope this helps.
    > >
    > > Mike

    I tried it last night, and it didn't work.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Tom Carman" <Tom_Carman@compuserve.com> wrote in message
    > "dak" <kpec090981@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Are you sure about that ? I've heard of cross server tells and cross
    > server
    > > emails - but not cross server tipping?
    > >
    > > "Mike" <the_raftaman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > You can tip across server boundaries, just as you can send tells
    > > > across server bounderies.
    > > >
    > > > If you were on a different server and you wanted to tip a character
    > > > named
    > > > Darth Vader on the corbantis server here is how you would do it
    > > >
    > > > /tip corbantis.darth 10000 bank
    > > >
    > > > and if you wanted to ask Darth about the Dark Side
    > > >
    > > > /tell corbantis.darth Hey how is that Dark side working out for you?
    > > >
    > > > Hope this helps.
    > > >
    > > > Mike
    >
    > I tried it last night, and it didn't work.

    Its was an exploit that soe fixed

Games Servers Video Games