Aftermarket coolers

yellosnowman

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Hi :hello:
I have the computer in my sig but my phenom only has the stock cooler :cry:
and to be honest the stock cooler is pathetic (what happened to the old ones?)
I do carry my comp around to lanpartys so I would like something that is considerably quiet and something that won't break off!!!!
I was considering the zalman 7700 and the zalman 8500 and the artic cooling freezer 64 pro and lastly the artic cooling alpine 64 pro 92mm
I thought the none tower coolers would be more secure? :sweat:

Conumdrum

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
And your special overshocks. If he uses it, it MUST be the best. Of course he got it because some one told him it's the best. He's still a child here, been banned twice, but getting slighty better with time.

Still, a good cooler. CCF is at the top pretty close. Use the links provoded by smart people, you need to learn, bookmark the link provoded.

overshocks

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009

LOL most interesting post I've read. If you are trying to flame, learn how to spell first you "child". I see you still immature, just shame. lol bookmark what link "provoded" lmao...
ccf is a decent cooler anyways ..no need to flame on me "child"

yellosnowman

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Yes I have been on frostytech and considered the core contact freezer.
But I can't get because
1.overpriced in NZ
2.No one sells them :cry:

So the question is still out there
I would like a light cpu cooler that won't break off will its in the car and also it must do it's job well :p
and yes randomiser, i agree
Cut the crap this is a thread to help me and others who come across it not a random thread to see who can come up with the best come back or something :kaola:

yellosnowman

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
you have to admit, they are the best looking coolers =P
but I think I'll go with the cnps8700 because its not a tower and I don't think It will fall off
unless someone else gives me a better suggestion