I need some HEAVY DUTY Rotary Connectors

blakdart

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
I need some heavy duty Rotary Connectors ,due to that I'm building a case,that is going to be really really heavy. So since my case is very heavy,it would be difficult too keep on rotating the case around on top of my desk,with out scratching the bleep out of my counter top.

Therefore I'm having an 2 part design done. the bottom will be an drawer ,with space in the back of the bottom portion to fit my PSu and water cooling pump(s),and the draining piping.

The upper part will be an very tall section,of which it will contain the rest of my components. All of the wiring and tubing will snake through an axle,that's hollow in-order to let the stuff(wiring and liquid cooling tubing) go between the two sections.

(think how those display cabinets you see at stores work................ )

So now the question is..... What HEAVY DUTY Rotary Connectors do you all suggest?

When i say heavy duty.....I mean i should be able to swivel the two portions of my case around,in order to gain access to my components without worrying about the liquid cooling tubing to break apart

blakdart

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009

JofaMang

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2009
The original way to accomplish leak free liquid cooling in car stereo (much harsher environment the NVH and such) back in the mid 90s, was to use dentristry fittings. Fully rotation, zero leak. That may or may not help you.