Ok lets start with my setup:

9800GTX+ Asus 512mb.
Xion 500W Power supply
Intel Core2 Duo E6850 3.0 Ghz
2x 80gb Samsung spinpoint
Xfx nForce Motherboard 680i LT SLI
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit
4gb OCZ PC6400 CL 5

I update my drivers and my system everyday if there is something to download. And i defrag my disks 3-5 times a week. The problem is that i got some lagg in games like Warhammer. And low fps in World of warcraft when i use vista. Its around 70-80fps and in xp 150-180fps :O Sounds wierd right? I had some problems with the memory befor and then i removed SLI Memory function and updated BIOS then i dident get any errors in memtest. had like 9000 errors when i had SLI on and old BIOS. Even my sound can lagg sometimes when the cpu use goes up to 100%.

I think this is very wierd and i have read alot of this on internet but havent found any solutions. Anyone here know what can be the problem? The disks is like 5 years old, can it be that or what is it? Hope anyone know the problem. Thanks!

// Kunk

Kunk

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2008
Maby dident say what was the problem :) Its much Delays and my computer dont do as much as it should. I mean it should get more fps then my old 8600gts. It has to be some problem any were. My sound lagg when i use 100% of my CPU and such. Let me just say its lazy. Is there any programs that can scan your hardware? So i know if any part is broken.

THanks // Kunk

Mondoman

Splendid
Vista is slower than XP, and the 680i chipsets have lots of problems that were never fixed. You might consider upgrading to a MB based on an Intel chipset.

PS - Maybe you haven't turned off background file indexing in Vista?