Acer Extensa 4630Z Drivers For Retail XP

Hi there, I recently did a fresh install of XP Professional on my Acer Extensa 4630Z for various reasons that I won't go into. The laptop came with Vista already installed and an XP downgrade disk as well as a disk with all the drivers and such on it. Somehow I managed to misplace them. The disk I used to install XP fresh of course didn't have the drivers and other stuff on it, so now I'm left with a driverless laptop. I have tried going onto the Acer website to download drivers but the list of drivers isn't very clear (there are numerous drivers for one thing eg. 5 WLAN drivers) and none of the drivers I have tried worked. If someone could direct me to a download for the correct drivers for my laptop it would be very much appreciated =)

EDIT: CLOSED. I FOUND WHAT I NEEDED.
3 answers Last reply
More about acer extensa 4630z drivers retail
  1. I found the drivers in the Chinese Acer website.If you can read Chinese,you can find your laptop model. http://www.acer.com.cn
  2. Thanks, sadly I can't read Chinese...

However I have managed to find the drivers. Took a while and a bit of experimenting, but my laptop is now up and running =)
  3. Aleatoire said:
    Thanks, sadly I can't read Chinese...

However I have managed to find the drivers. Took a while and a bit of experimenting, but my laptop is now up and running =)

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you were - installed XP without any drivers. Could you let me know which ones worked for you and where you found them? Thanks!
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Acer Extensa Windows XP