Boot Disk

August 29, 2005 11:24:56 PM

Can anyone tell me how to make a Windows XP Boot Disk on a CD. Thanks.

More about : boot disk

August 29, 2005 11:24:57 PM

Go to http://www.bootdisk.com/ :-)

"Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to make a Windows XP Boot Disk on a CD. Thanks.

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 2:00:02 AM

download this iso www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/Tools/bootdiscs/xp_rec_con.zip
Burn it to CD using third party burning software that can burn an iso image.
The result will be a bootable CD that will enable you to access the recovery
console

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp