Boot Disk

Can anyone tell me how to make a Windows XP Boot Disk on a CD. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about boot disk

    Go to http://www.bootdisk.com/ :-)

    http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

    http://www.nliteos.com/nlite.html

    http://jdeboeck.msfnhosting.com/

    http://www.bold-fortune.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=387

    "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me how to make a Windows XP Boot Disk on a CD. Thanks.

    download this iso www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/Tools/bootdiscs/xp_rec_con.zip
    Burn it to CD using third party burning software that can burn an iso image.
    The result will be a bootable CD that will enable you to access the recovery
    console

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me how to make a Windows XP Boot Disk on a CD. Thanks.

Windows XP Boot CD-Rom Microsoft