Why is this so hard?

Tags:
December 10, 2004 12:12:40 PM

All I want to do is change the Plucker icon to something--most
anything--different. I love the app, I hate the icon. I don't want a
launcher program, etc. I just wnat to re-assign one icon. I can do it
in windows in a couple of clicks WHY O WHY can I not do it on my
Tungsten E?

Anyone have any answers I haven't found after wasting hours searching
the net?

Chris

More about : hard

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 3:29:30 PM

In article <1102698760.224572.289320@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
chrispmoellering@yahoo.com wrote:
> All I want to do is change the Plucker icon to something--most
> anything--different. I love the app, I hate the icon.

Google for "Palm RsrcEdit". Find the resource that contains the icon, and
change it.

Or get the source code, change the icon there, and build it yourself.

--
Sincerely,

Ray Ingles (313) 227-2317

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
because that would also stop you from doing clever things."
- Doug Gwyn
December 10, 2004 4:12:10 PM

<chrispmoellering@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> All I want to do is change the Plucker icon to something--most
> anything--different. I love the app, I hate the icon. I don't want a
> launcher program, etc. I just wnat to re-assign one icon. I can do it
> in windows in a couple of clicks WHY O WHY can I not do it on my
> Tungsten E?
>
> Anyone have any answers I haven't found after wasting hours searching
> the net?
>
> Chris

You need a better hobby.
Anonymous