anna

Can someone give me to record a specific macro:
Paste unformated text.

Thanks. When I try to do it, I must be msiing a step. I copy the text, start
to record the macro. I use the mouse to click the Paste Special button on my
tpplbar but it doesn't record.

Perhaps the Word NG would be better - on the assumption you're using Word

General questions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement&lang=en&cr=US

"Anna" <Anna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone give me to record a specific macro:
> Paste unformated text.
>
> Thanks. When I try to do it, I must be msiing a step. I copy the text, start
> to record the macro. I use the mouse to click the Paste Special button on my
> tpplbar but it doesn't record.

Sub Macro2()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 30/08/2005 by David Candy
'
Selection.PasteSpecial Link:=False, DataType:=wdPasteText, Placement:= _
wdInLine, DisplayAsIcon:=False
End Sub