graphics and size problem

On my desk top the colour of the screen is really poor, the images are fuzzy
and unreadable. Added to that is that the standard size for this program is
much to large, the icons are huge and when I make them smaller the problem
with the images just gets worse. my monitor is a Samsung syncmaster 750s and
I never had this problem before. Please help
1 answer Last reply
More about graphics size problem

    What is the standard size for this program? What do you mean?

    Try adjusting the monitor setting to a higher resolution and you may want to
    check for updated video drivers for you monitor if changing the res. doesn't
    help.

    "Heather" <Heather@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > On my desk top the colour of the screen is really poor, the images are
    > fuzzy
    > and unreadable. Added to that is that the standard size for this program
    > is
    > much to large, the icons are huge and when I make them smaller the problem
    > with the images just gets worse. my monitor is a Samsung syncmaster 750s
    > and
    > I never had this problem before. Please help

Microsoft Graphics Windows XP