Top toolbar disappeared

Tags:
  • Control Panel
  • Browsers
  • Firefox
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
December 31, 2010 7:56:19 PM

Hello, I've lost the top line toolbar on my Mozilla Firefox browser. How can I restore it? When I open other apps, like my Control Panel, for example, I see the toolbar there.
<yorgofmu@yahoo.com>

More about : top toolbar disappeared

December 31, 2010 8:22:42 PM

right click just below the top blue bar it should give you a pop-up with Menu Bar, Tool Bar, and Bookmark Bar.
m
l
January 1, 2011 1:59:35 PM

Emerald said:
right click just below the top blue bar it should give you a pop-up with Menu Bar, Tool Bar, and Bookmark Bar.

Thx a lot Emerald. Your suggestion above was the 1st thing I did on 12/31, and I JUST REPEATED IT AGAIN--AFTER HAVING RESTARTED MY LAPTOP.
ALL I GET ARE 3 OPTIONS: "RESTORE" (THE 2 SML SQUARES FOR REDUCING THE PIX SIZE), "MINIMIZE" AND "CLOSE". STILL NO LUCK RESTORING MY TOOLBAR.
YORGOSFMU <yorgofmu@yahoo.com>
m
l
Related resources
January 1, 2011 3:30:01 PM

click on the gray area blow the blue bar.
m
l
January 1, 2011 6:29:10 PM

Thx a lot Emerald...I was able (w/Help from Firefox) to re-establish my "Menu Toolbar". All I had to do was to click on "Alt" and the Menu Bar appeared---but bfr I could use it (eg if I went into the text) it disappeared again. So to stabilize it I had to click on "Tools" and then select the "Menu" option off of it. This fixed the Menu Bar back on my page.
AGAIN, THX FOR YOUR HELP
Yorgos Efthymiou
m
l
January 1, 2011 6:34:04 PM

Emerald, it's me again. I made an error abv. After clicking on Alt and having the Menu Bar appear, I had to use "View" then "Toolbars", the select "Menu" to fix it.

Tried your suggestion w/the grey area abv and THAT WORKED, AS WELL.

Yorgos E.
m
l
!