Top toolbar disappeared

Hello, I've lost the top line toolbar on my Mozilla Firefox browser. How can I restore it? When I open other apps, like my Control Panel, for example, I see the toolbar there.
<yorgofmu@yahoo.com>
5 answers Last reply
More about toolbar disappeared
  1. right click just below the top blue bar it should give you a pop-up with Menu Bar, Tool Bar, and Bookmark Bar.
  2. Emerald said:
    right click just below the top blue bar it should give you a pop-up with Menu Bar, Tool Bar, and Bookmark Bar.

Thx a lot Emerald. Your suggestion above was the 1st thing I did on 12/31, and I JUST REPEATED IT AGAIN--AFTER HAVING RESTARTED MY LAPTOP.
    ALL I GET ARE 3 OPTIONS: "RESTORE" (THE 2 SML SQUARES FOR REDUCING THE PIX SIZE), "MINIMIZE" AND "CLOSE". STILL NO LUCK RESTORING MY TOOLBAR.
    YORGOSFMU <yorgofmu@yahoo.com>
  3. click on the gray area blow the blue bar.
  4. Thx a lot Emerald...I was able (w/Help from Firefox) to re-establish my "Menu Toolbar". All I had to do was to click on "Alt" and the Menu Bar appeared---but bfr I could use it (eg if I went into the text) it disappeared again. So to stabilize it I had to click on "Tools" and then select the "Menu" option off of it. This fixed the Menu Bar back on my page.
    AGAIN, THX FOR YOUR HELP
    Yorgos Efthymiou
  5. Emerald, it's me again. I made an error abv. After clicking on Alt and having the Menu Bar appear, I had to use "View" then "Toolbars", the select "Menu" to fix it.

Tried your suggestion w/the grey area abv and THAT WORKED, AS WELL.

Yorgos E.
Ask a new question

Read More

Control Panel Browsers Firefox Windows XP