I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have a stim pack in my button bar, I
target a player and click on the button, but the player does not get healed.
What more do I have to do? The stim pack did get used, so something
happened. I am a novice medic and these are stim pack A's, I should be able
to use them. Any idea what is wrong?

you might be confusing wound damage with HAM damage..i know as a newb medic
i did.

you can waste stims all day on a not ham harmed person..since you use it on
them and nothing happens yet the stims are used.

to heal wounds you need to buy the wound packs that match the wounds needing
healing.

what i suggest is goto a vender but a few crates of stims and goto the med
center in the biggest non player owned town and find people tumbling ..they
usually have a macro yelling they are "tumbling for your pleasure"..lol
you will see thier ham drop over and over as you heal them.

beware thos to make master medic and 4440 doc you will spend at least a mil
on meds and after that a case of each enhance is 75k and up so it aint cheap
being a doc.

oh and make a macro to heal over and over again when healing a tumbler to
save having to click over and over.

i am sure sombody can explaine it all better to you then i can.

KROM

"Haqsau" <haqsauNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have a stim pack in my button bar,
> target a player and click on the button, but the player does not get
healed.
> What more do I have to do? The stim pack did get used, so something
> happened. I am a novice medic and these are stim pack A's, I should be
able
> to use them. Any idea what is wrong?

theres is two types of damage:

1) Normal damage (gotten from using special attacks like tumbling) shows as
white on the HAM bars (Health-red, Action-green, & Mind-blue).
2) Wound damage (gotten from fighting creatures and such) shows as black on
the HAM bars.

Since your a medic you only need to worry about the H & A bars (Mind is
healed by entertainers in cantinas). Although, if someone has a LOT of mind
wounds (black on the blue bar) youll want to have them hit the cantina
first, otherwise youll burn more packs and get less exp for it.

Normal damage is healed with the stimpacks.
Wound damage is healed with wound packs (there is 6 different wound packs
for each stat affected: Health, Strengh, Constitution, Action, Stamina, &
Quickness)

You can find tons of other medic info at: http://swgmedics.com/

"Haqsau" <haqsauNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have a stim pack in my button bar,
> target a player and click on the button, but the player does not get
healed.
> What more do I have to do? The stim pack did get used, so something
> happened. I am a novice medic and these are stim pack A's, I should be
able
> to use them. Any idea what is wrong?

D'oh! Now I get it! That makes perfect sense with what was happening.
Thanks.

"KROM" <thekromremoveremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> you might be confusing wound damage with HAM damage..i know as a newb
medic
> i did.
>
> you can waste stims all day on a not ham harmed person..since you use it
on
> them and nothing happens yet the stims are used.
>
> to heal wounds you need to buy the wound packs that match the wounds
needing
> healing.
>
> what i suggest is goto a vender but a few crates of stims and goto the med
> center in the biggest non player owned town and find people tumbling
...they
> usually have a macro yelling they are "tumbling for your pleasure"..lol
> you will see thier ham drop over and over as you heal them.
>
> beware thos to make master medic and 4440 doc you will spend at least a
mil
> on meds and after that a case of each enhance is 75k and up so it aint
cheap
> being a doc.
>
> oh and make a macro to heal over and over again when healing a tumbler to
> save having to click over and over.
>
> i am sure sombody can explaine it all better to you then i can.
>
> KROM

Okay now I get it, and thanks for the link too.

"dargix" <darklogix@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> theres is two types of damage:
>
> 1) Normal damage (gotten from using special attacks like tumbling) shows
as
> white on the HAM bars (Health-red, Action-green, & Mind-blue).
> 2) Wound damage (gotten from fighting creatures and such) shows as black
on
> the HAM bars.
>
> Since your a medic you only need to worry about the H & A bars (Mind is
> healed by entertainers in cantinas). Although, if someone has a LOT of
mind
> wounds (black on the blue bar) youll want to have them hit the cantina
> first, otherwise youll burn more packs and get less exp for it.
>
> Normal damage is healed with the stimpacks.
> Wound damage is healed with wound packs (there is 6 different wound packs
> for each stat affected: Health, Strengh, Constitution, Action, Stamina, &
> Quickness)
>
> You can find tons of other medic info at: http://swgmedics.com/

Actually, if you dance with something in your hand, specifically a
weapon, you won't fall down ever. Even as a novice! :D