Think I'm going to re-up my sub

Wilson

Been playing CoH lately but it seems that it's getting a little stale for me
so I've decided to come back to SWG for a bit.....what's new over the last 3
months???

"Wilson" <davewilson69@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Been playing CoH lately but it seems that it's getting a little stale
for me
> so I've decided to come back to SWG for a bit.....what's new over the
last 3
> months???

It is hard to remember what happened in the last three months, so many
things change.

Big ones are the Jedi Revamp - all kinds of stuff I didn't pay attention
to happened with Jedi. The biggest impact on most people is that now
they (Jedi) get FRS (Force Ranking System), or 'points', for advancement
in one of the Jedi professions by killing overts (I heard TEFs also, but
not sure). There is no longer a TEF for playing with the glowstick.

The first racetrack is in, its in the swampy area of Corellia, not very
far from the spaceport in the NE of the planet (Daubi something... the
name I hate and can't remember). I can honestly say that racetrack is a
_BLAST_. I love racing it, a lot more than I was expecting to. Still
haven't managed to get lower than 328.0, but that was enough for the
badge yesterday.

There have finally been some CM changes, such as hard limits on the time
between tosses. DOTs break Warcry now. A couple new chat channels have
been added (and are unremovable) that span the entire planet you are on.
BH had some fixes, but the only one that stands out is they no longer
require Master Scout, just the Exploration line. Healdamage now pops up
in the combat queue so you know when the heal is happening. It doesn't
look like any BH armor has been dropping since publish 9 went live.

A big change (as far as I'm concerned) is that there is now a timer to
put on/take off armor and switching weapons. The delay takes a while to
work with, and if you change weapons a lot, it will put a big hit on
you.

Thats all I can remember off the top of my head. I don't know if three
months ago were the ID changes, or the little things that went in.

- Oalan