question about to JTL

OK, gotta question about JTL when it comes out...does anyone know what you
gotta be to make starfighters? I know its gonna be better than master
artisan...but is it going to be a offshoot of architect or droid eng?

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
13 answers Last reply

    Shipwright.

    Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    protective species list,
    not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
    David Duchovny

    "ddart" <frdjdoc@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > OK, gotta question about JTL when it comes out...does anyone know what you
    > gotta be to make starfighters? I know its gonna be better than master
    > artisan...but is it going to be a offshoot of architect or droid eng?
    >
    > --
    > Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<411b47c7$0$27945$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>...
    > > Everyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
    >
    > Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player

    No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
    Veteran players get an extra ship.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<411b47c7$0$27945$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>...
    > > Everyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
    >
    > Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player

    Found the info on stratics:-

    >2. When you get the expansion you will be given a free basic ship so
    you can >jump into space right away.
    >This is mostly accurate. When you get your novice pilot skill, you'll
    also get >a low-level, relatively weak starfighter. This isn't
    designed to become your >permanent starship - just something to get
    you into space and help you earn >your first few skill boxes in your
    chosen profession. Eventually, you'll want >to upgrade by purchasing a
    better starship from a shipwright. We haven't >decided on the exact
    make/model of this starting starfighter yet, but it will >not be any
    of the most prominent ships from the films (i.e., it won't be an
    X->wing or a TIE fighter).

    http://swg.stratics.com/content/gameplay/jtl/?Read=ShugNinx20040518&Type=devpost
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six months
    would be given a fee ship. .
    question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?

    "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
    > > > Everyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
    > >
    > > Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player
    >
    > No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
    > Veteran players get an extra ship.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    You have to BUY Jump To Lightspeed. It's not a patch. It's an expansion you
    must spend dollars on to play.

    "Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
    > i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six months
    > would be given a fee ship. .
    > question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?
    >

    > "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player
    > >
    > > No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
    > > Veteran players get an extra ship.

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    where did you read that at?

    "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
    > You have to BUY Jump To Lightspeed. It's not a patch. It's an expansion
    you
    > must spend dollars on to play.

    > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    > protective species list,
    > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
    > David Duchovny
    >

    > "Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six months
    > > would be given a fee ship. .
    > > question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?
    > >

    > > "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > > "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

    > > > No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
    > > > Veteran players get an extra ship.

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
    expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with space,
    why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?

    > where did you read that at?
    >
    > "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > You have to BUY Jump To Lightspeed. It's not a patch. It's an expansion
    > you
    > > must spend dollars on to play.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > --
    > > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    > > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    > > protective species list,
    > > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
    douchebag." --
    > > David Duchovny
    > >

    > > "Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > > i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six
    months
    > > > would be given a fee ship. .
    > > > question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?
    > > >

    > > > "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
    it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
    'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:39:27 -0700, "Anthony Giampa"
    <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote:

    >It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
    >expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with space,
    >why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?
    >
    >--
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?

    "Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
    > it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
    > 'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.
    >

    > On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:39:27 -0700, "Anthony Giampa"
    > <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote:
    >
    > >It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
    > >expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with
    space,
    > >why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?
    > >
    > >--

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Its definetely an expansion which defenitely means it will cost money in a
    store. thats never even been in question. just an obvious fact.
    -TMH

    > Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?

    > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    > protective species list,
    > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
    > David Duchovny
    >

    > "Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
    > > it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
    > > 'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.
    > >

    > > On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:39:27 -0700, "Anthony Giampa"
    > > <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote:
    > >
    > > >It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
    > > >expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with
    > space,
    > > >why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?
    > > >
    > > >--

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I'm the one who originally thought it was an actual Expansion. The other
    dude thought it was a patch or something. He's the one who said <<question.
    what do you mean "buys" jtl?>>

    "TMH" <Smilazzo@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Its definetely an expansion which defenitely means it will cost money in a
    > store. thats never even been in question. just an obvious fact.
    > -TMH
    >
    > "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > --
    > > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    > > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    > > protective species list,
    > > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
    douchebag." --
    > > David Duchovny
    > >

    > > "Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
    > > > it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
    > > > 'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.

    > > space,

  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    my response was aim at him

    > I'm the one who originally thought it was an actual Expansion. The other
    > dude thought it was a patch or something. He's the one who said
    <<question.
    > what do you mean "buys" jtl?>>

    > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    > protective species list,
    > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
    > David Duchovny
    >

    > "TMH" <Smilazzo@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > Its definetely an expansion which defenitely means it will cost money in
    > > store. thats never even been in question. just an obvious fact.
    > > -TMH
    > >
    > > "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > > Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    > > > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    > > > protective species list,
    > > > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
    > douchebag." --
    > > > David Duchovny
    > > >

    > > > "Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > an
    > > > space,

  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    here guys, here's the link on gamestop.com

    http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=645466
    --

    > my response was aim at him
    >
    > "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > I'm the one who originally thought it was an actual Expansion. The other
    > > dude thought it was a patch or something. He's the one who said
    > <<question.
    > > what do you mean "buys" jtl?>>
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > --
    > > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
    > > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
    > > protective species list,
    > > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
    douchebag." --
    > > David Duchovny
    > >

    > > "TMH" <Smilazzo@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > > Its definetely an expansion which defenitely means it will cost money
    in
    > > > store. thats never even been in question. just an obvious fact.
    > > > -TMH
    > > >
    > > > "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message

    > > douchebag." --

    > that