question about to JTL

Last response: in Video Games
July 31, 2004 10:00:21 PM

OK, gotta question about JTL when it comes out...does anyone know what you
gotta be to make starfighters? I know its gonna be better than master
artisan...but is it going to be a offshoot of architect or droid eng?

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

More about : question jtl

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 10:00:22 PM

Shipwright.

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovny

"ddart" <frdjdoc@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> OK, gotta question about JTL when it comes out...does anyone know what you
> gotta be to make starfighters? I know its gonna be better than master
> artisan...but is it going to be a offshoot of architect or droid eng?
>
> --
> Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Anonymous
August 12, 2004 12:43:48 PM

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<411b47c7$0$27945$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>...
> > Everyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
>
> Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player

No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
Veteran players get an extra ship.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 1:05:12 PM

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<411b47c7$0$27945$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>...
> > Everyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
>
> Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player

Found the info on stratics:-

>2. When you get the expansion you will be given a free basic ship so
you can >jump into space right away.
>This is mostly accurate. When you get your novice pilot skill, you'll
also get >a low-level, relatively weak starfighter. This isn't
designed to become your >permanent starship - just something to get
you into space and help you earn >your first few skill boxes in your
chosen profession. Eventually, you'll want >to upgrade by purchasing a
better starship from a shipwright. We haven't >decided on the exact
make/model of this starting starfighter yet, but it will >not be any
of the most prominent ships from the films (i.e., it won't be an
X->wing or a TIE fighter).

http://swg.stratics.com/content/gameplay/jtl/?Read=Shug...
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 9:53:48 AM

i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six months
would be given a fee ship. .
question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?

"Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
> > > Everyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
> >
> > Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player
>
> No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
> Veteran players get an extra ship.
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 9:53:49 AM

You have to BUY Jump To Lightspeed. It's not a patch. It's an expansion you
must spend dollars on to play.

"Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six months
> would be given a fee ship. .
> question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?
>

> "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Nope not true, you only get a ship if you are a vetern player
> >
> > No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
> > Veteran players get an extra ship.

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 8:35:36 PM

where did you read that at?

"Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> You have to BUY Jump To Lightspeed. It's not a patch. It's an expansion
you
> must spend dollars on to play.

> Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> protective species list,
> not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
> David Duchovny
>

> "Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> > i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six months
> > would be given a fee ship. .
> > question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?
> >

> > "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > > "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> > > No they stated that anyone who buys JTL will get a starter ship.
> > > Veteran players get an extra ship.

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 8:35:37 PM

It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with space,
why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?

> where did you read that at?
>
> "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> > You have to BUY Jump To Lightspeed. It's not a patch. It's an expansion
> you
> > must spend dollars on to play.
> >
> > --
> >
> > --
> > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> > protective species list,
> > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
douchebag." --
> > David Duchovny
> >

> > "Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> > > i thought i read that anyone that plays the game(veteran) for six
months
> > > would be given a fee ship. .
> > > question. what do you mean "buys" jtl?
> > >

> > > "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 3:33:39 PM

It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:39:27 -0700, "Anthony Giampa"
<Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote:

>It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
>expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with space,
>why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?
>
>--
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 4:06:20 PM

Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?

"Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
> it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
> 'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.
>

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:39:27 -0700, "Anthony Giampa"
> <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
> >expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with
space,
> >why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?
> >
> >--

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 11:08:10 PM

Its definetely an expansion which defenitely means it will cost money in a
store. thats never even been in question. just an obvious fact.
-TMH

> Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?

> Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> protective species list,
> not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
> David Duchovny
>

> "Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
> > it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
> > 'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.
> >

> > On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:39:27 -0700, "Anthony Giampa"
> > <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > >It's, uh... known fact. Unless I am WAY off. I always assumed it was an
> > >expansion you have to buy. Otherwise, if you want nothing to do with
> space,
> > >why would thay make you download a seemingly HUGE patch?
> > >
> > >--

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 11:08:11 PM

I'm the one who originally thought it was an actual Expansion. The other
dude thought it was a patch or something. He's the one who said <<question.
what do you mean "buys" jtl?>>

"TMH" <Smilazzo@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Its definetely an expansion which defenitely means it will cost money in a
> store. thats never even been in question. just an obvious fact.
> -TMH
>
> "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?
> >
> > --
> >
> > --
> > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> > protective species list,
> > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
douchebag." --
> > David Duchovny
> >

> > "Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > It's gonna be for sale....I don't know where the wishful thinking that
> > > it was going to be a download came from. It's not being called the
> > > 'first expansion for Galaxies' for nothing.

> > space,

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 2:56:31 AM

my response was aim at him

> I'm the one who originally thought it was an actual Expansion. The other
> dude thought it was a patch or something. He's the one who said
<<question.
> what do you mean "buys" jtl?>>

> Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> protective species list,
> not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
> David Duchovny
>

> "TMH" <Smilazzo@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Its definetely an expansion which defenitely means it will cost money in
> > store. thats never even been in question. just an obvious fact.
> > -TMH
> >
> > "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > Ok so I'm not crazy. I was like, whaaaat?
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > --
> > > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> > > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> > > protective species list,
> > > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
> douchebag." --
> > > David Duchovny
> > >

> > > "Durango" <mdurango@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> an
> > > space,

August 16, 2004 2:56:32 AM

here guys, here's the link on gamestop.com

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=645466
--

!