ok im still trying to wrap my head around the whole stats thing on
everything in this game..lol..i feel like i need a degree in mathmatics..
anyhoo whats a better gun..one with low ham cost for specials or one with
low speed or one with high min max damage?

i of course have yet to see a gun with all three.

the thing is im a master riffleman and use a t21...i have heard as a master
that speed doesnt matter..

i have heard low ham cost is also worthless if like me u play buffed
always..

the max damage guns always have slow speed and huge ham costs..

To really mess me up theres power ups..lol..

i usally go between tunned muzzle and ranged speed power up but dont know
which is best on a gun for a maser riffle if any..i do notice a difference
in how fast i kill say sharns but the powerups eat yer gun and wanna know if
it is worth it.

thanx for helping a poor simple guy who wants to play and not do
calculus...lol

KROM

KROM wrote:

> ok im still trying to wrap my head around the whole stats thing on
> everything in this game..lol..i feel like i need a degree in mathmatics..
> anyhoo whats a better gun..one with low ham cost for specials or one with
> low speed or one with high min max damage?
>
> i of course have yet to see a gun with all three.
>
> the thing is im a master riffleman and use a t21...i have heard as a master
> that speed doesnt matter..
>
> i have heard low ham cost is also worthless if like me u play buffed
> always..
>
> the max damage guns always have slow speed and huge ham costs..
>
> To really mess me up theres power ups..lol..
>
> i usally go between tunned muzzle and ranged speed power up but dont know
> which is best on a gun for a maser riffle if any..i do notice a difference
> in how fast i kill say sharns but the powerups eat yer gun and wanna know if
> it is worth it.
>
> thanx for helping a poor simple guy who wants to play and not do
> calculus...lol
>
> KROM

I didn't like rifleman to be honest..but for PvE I'd go for low Ham
costs, for PvP screw the HAM and go for damage..try and kill them befre
they get you!!!..I might be wrong..as I said, I didn't like rifleman
much, just not my thing I guess. Also remember you have a cone
dizzy..flurryshot2..and i think maybe an area posture down if you have
the ranged support line from marksman. dizzy and posture change
sometimes = kd = easy kills :)
I can't remember the HAM cost on my rifles but my T21 was 7.6 speed and
706 max damage with powerup and my Dxr6 was 605 with powerup but about
5.4 speed (looted one too, not bad for a looted gun :) )

If you were a TKM, Smuggler or Pistoleer or even all 3 I could give
better advice lol, but I hope this helped some

Oh and if you fancy making fast credits ingame now, riflemen are now
(with the recent fix for npc's) the ONE proffession that can solo
nightsister elders. cover/Conceal shot is your friend :) the premium
crystals the elders drop can sell for good money :p...hmmm maybe I
should take up rifleman again lol

thnx for the help!

the problem with night sister and riffle is you cant finish off at least two
types..you can bring her ham to zero pretty fast but catn db her.
also i believer they nerfed cover/conceal cause ive tried it one most of the
critters ive run across and you get like one freebie before they run up on
you and since yer prone your toast.

maybe i im not doing it right but ive tried takin a shot and peacing and
doing it again...and my stupid char wont peace and keeps firing...i cant tap
a nest anymore because of it..if i tap i gotta finish the nest because i can
target and attack others after i peace the lair and i will still fire on the
nest...dunno why my chars bugged but i also cant have 2 pets a mount and a
pet like everyone else or sometimes call droids or trade em away cause it
says i cant control them or have too many pets out when i have zero..lol

ahh well...

KROM

"KROM" <thekromremoveremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> thnx for the help!
>
> the problem with night sister and riffle is you cant finish off at least
two
> types..you can bring her ham to zero pretty fast but catn db her.
> also i believer they nerfed cover/conceal cause ive tried it one most of
the
> critters ive run across and you get like one freebie before they run up on
> you and since yer prone your toast.
>
> maybe i im not doing it right but ive tried takin a shot and peacing and
> doing it again...and my stupid char wont peace and keeps firing...i cant
tap
> a nest anymore because of it..if i tap i gotta finish the nest because i
can
> target and attack others after i peace the lair and i will still fire on
the
> nest...dunno why my chars bugged but i also cant have 2 pets a mount and a
> pet like everyone else or sometimes call droids or trade em away cause it
> says i cant control them or have too many pets out when i have zero..lol

To call 3 pets you need to be a Master CH plus the total level of your
called pets has to be 70 or lower

eg you can call two lvl 35 pets (35*2=70)
you can call three lvl 20 pets (20*3=60)

and if you have a friend who is a Mater CH he can call his pets and use the
befriend command so you can use them as well

> ahh well...
>
> KROM

no i meant i cant have a mount and a under 10 pet like most have..

KROM

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> [...]

tap
> a nest anymore because of it..if i tap i gotta finish the nest because i
can
> target and attack others after i peace the lair and i will still fire on
the
> nest...dunno why my chars bugged but i also cant have 2 pets a mount and a
> pet like everyone else or sometimes call droids or trade em away cause it
> says i cant control them or have too many pets out when i have zero..lol
>
> ahh well...
>
> KROM
>
> "Asharin" <gkorbey@sphotammail.com> wrote in message
> > Oh and if you fancy making fast credits ingame now, riflemen are now
> > (with the recent fix for npc's) the ONE proffession that can solo
> > nightsister elders. cover/Conceal shot is your friend :) the premium
> > crystals the elders drop can sell for good money :p...hmmm maybe I

As a master rifleman, your speed bonus is maxed so paying extra for a gun
with low speed isn't your best bet. As you play buffed, HAM isn't a concern
so that leaves damage. Get the damage on your guns up, use powerups and try
to get good damage slices on your weapons (it's random so don't blame the
smuggler if it isn't a damage slice).

Pets, mounts and droids all require the same 'controls'. If you aren't a
creature handlers you can have one of those out at a time (speeders don't
count). You can't have a mount and a droid or a pet and a mount out at the
same time. If it's giving you an error it's because you do have something
else out. Use your data pad and bring up the menu on each of them, one will
have the Store option.

thnx for the info..seriously my char is bugged and ive givien everything in
my data pad to a master ch who tried to figure out why i cant have a pet and
a mount in my data pad same time...lol

we tried everything...no luck..

KROM