How to find PLL of mobo?

Aneesh@4GHz

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
H i i have an ASUS P5KPL AM/PS MOBO, i tried to overclock it with a software "SETFSB' it is asking for pll but my pll is not in the list what to do? PLease help me! :ange:

:hello:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P4 HT 3.63GHz | ASUS P5KPL AM/PS|2X1GB DDR2 800 RAM
SEAGATE SATA 250GB | SEAGATE IDE 40GBX2|ZEBRONICS BIJLI
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution
You possibly don't have that capability thats actually a budget M/B not a M/B with serious OCing potential, those PLL, VTT, GTL, feature adjustments come with the higher end OCing M/Bs.

On lower end M/Bs PLL is probably automatically adjusted relating to your FSB and Vcore setting, so you may not have access to those settings, however if you do have access to them, it will be with the automatic OCing feature set to manual.
You possibly don't have that capability thats actually a budget M/B not a M/B with serious OCing potential, those PLL, VTT, GTL, feature adjustments come with the higher end OCing M/Bs.

On lower end M/Bs PLL is probably automatically adjusted relating to your FSB and Vcore setting, so you may not have access to those settings, however if you do have access to them, it will be with the automatic OCing feature set to manual.

Solution