Bsod of many types no idea what to do

salagoth

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
I am having some crazy bsod issues, I get page faults, usb.sys, ntfs.sys and a few other bsods, I have replaced ram, tested the video card, completely reformatted after removing the original partition and creating a new one, made sure all drivers are up to date. The system is an AMD dual core 3.11g system with an Asus M3n board, 4g ram, Geforce 9600gt 1G card, running windows XP, I even get Bsod when I tried to reformat, I tested the hard drive and it also tested as good. I had the bsod happen once about a 8 months ago then last month it went crazy, now it happens mostly while trying to play eve or Lotro. The system also has a LG super/ulti CDDVD writer. the system also has a 680w PSU. Any ideas suggestions would be greatly appreciated, not gaming is killing me. The HD is a western digital 350G. The system never overheats as it has multiple fans, good ventilation and is out in the open on the side o my desk.

After the last Bsod there was nothing in Event viewer to report. I am running windows XP Pro sp3