Xigmatek HDT-S1283 fit in Armor VA8003BWS?

I've been reading a lot of reviews on Xigmatek's HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler, and I'm pretty impressed. Tom's tested it well, and other sites have too. User reviews also seem to suggest this thing is pretty awesome.

Anyhow, I've been looking to find the best deal online for the S1283 & the mounting bracket (no way do I want to mess with the standard push pins).

However, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the HDT-S1283 in the Thermaltake Armor VA8003BWS (this one has the 25CM/250MM side fan). Want to make sure it will fit before I even think about ordering one.

Thx to anyone who has any input. :)

Just in case anyone else was wondering. The Xigmatek HDT-S1283 DOES fit in the VA8003BWS case. However, if you have the case with the 25CM side fan, you'll have to remove the side fan. Even as big as this case is, the S1283 is just to dang tall to fit with the side fan installed.

Interestingly, I'm not seeing any dramatic difference in CPU cooling performance so far over my previous cooler. I had a Masscool 6 heatpipe with a 90MM fan inside it. Plus I had the 25CM Side fan blowing in on it.

Switch both of those out for the Xigmatek HDT-S283 and I'm pretty close to the same temps. My old cooler used to run about 50% (manually set) when at idle temps (40C). I have my Xigmatek set to 100% all the time and I idle at 35C.

So I'm not so sure I truly got an upgrade over what I had. Have yet to check out video card temps to see if losing the 25CM case fan is going to have a big effect on my GPU.