Sign in with
Your question

Lg super multi drive install disc

Last response: in Windows XP
January 7, 2011 2:26:16 PM

Where can i find the Lg super multi drive install disc online? I received the drive this morning and the disc is damaged.
a b \ Driver
January 7, 2011 6:40:25 PM

You probably need to contact LG for it. Due to the fact that the disks usually include OEM versions of software like Nero or a DVD media player, companies don't make them available for easy download.
February 19, 2011 12:39:23 PM

I have the same problem. Bought a drive from Frys, the "super multi drive install disc" fell out of the shipping box in 3 pieces. Frys says they are out of stock and will not be getting more of this model. I have tried contacting LG, several times, but am getting no results. Not at all clear why LG will not replace the disc, I would gladly send them the broken pieces to prove I'm not trying to scam them out of a disc.
Related resources
January 1, 2012 2:51:12 AM

I got a used one (probably) from my super patent holding brother, so I know he did his research. He must have missed this. I have a disk and I inserted it, feel it running for a minute, then it stops, the light goes off and the device is never recognized. Plus, he's in FL and I'm in COlorado, so what next???
January 1, 2012 2:53:17 AM

bobbyargo said:
Where can i find the Lg super multi drive install disc online? I received the drive this morning and the disc is damaged.

If you call me and tell me how to install the thing I'll send you my disk! lkomara @ comcast dot net
February 12, 2012 6:22:08 PM

Frov said:
I have the same problem. Bought a drive from Frys, the "super multi drive install disc" fell out of the shipping box in 3 pieces. Frys says they are out of stock and will not be getting more of this model. I have tried contacting LG, several times, but am getting no results. Not at all clear why LG will not replace the disc, I would gladly send them the broken pieces to prove I'm not trying to scam them out of a disc.

February 12, 2012 6:23:59 PM

Frov said:

!