I'm having some problems setting up my Foxconn A7GM-S and Asus EAH4350 with hybrid Crossfire.
- I'm running version 8.8 Catalyst.
- I've enable SurroundView in the Bios.
- I've connected my monitor to the 3450.
- I'm able to enable/disable Crossfire in the CCC.
- GPU-Z tells me Crossfire is enabled. I can select both GPU's in CPU-Z.
I haven't run any benchmarks outside of the Vista Experience benchmark (I get 3.5 with Crossfire enabled or disabled).
I don't care about the benchmarks though. I'm trying to play Portal. The IGU 3200 handles Portal just fine at my native LCD resolution with most settings medium to high. With Crossfire enabled, the screen stutters, the framerate drops, and it's basically unplayable.