Help! lost ny ds3-l 6750 oc settings

Pintail

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2006
Hey all... I had an extremely stable o/c with my system...just added 2 more gigs of same ram.
Accidently hit some buttons in bios...lost all o/c settings. Any help to get my system back to 3.4ghz with ddr2 running at 850 any help with my bios settings would be greatly appreciated.

BTW... YOUNGSTER? I've been here for years and have never been so insulted. Perhap's I should stop referring my friends to Tom's and towards a more polite troubleshooting website.

Pintail

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2006

Will try again...but I'm pretty sure my first O/C did not involve messing with the voltage settings. Perhaps adding the 2 more sticks of ram will require this?

-I have looked for my paperwork with all of my o/c settings written down, cannot find it.
-I have researched my prior posts, favorites, and links before posting.(some lead to stickies here)

Thank you for the courteous answer, unlike others who reply with rude and insulting commentary.

Pintail

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2006
Got it working back to original OC settings...I think it was just in the order I did things in the bios.... Strange, but it's working now!

Now to dig out my digital camera and take pictures of all my bios screens!

Pintail

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2006

Crap!!!!! I thought I read ALL the manuals! F11 to save to CMOS? Oh well, never too old to learn something new everyday!

Thanks alot for the tip!