|||||||| Help Me About Best Chooce Mother Board ||||||||||

Persian_Programmer

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Hello

;) My language is not English..Excuse Me ;)

I will shop Five part hardware...

My Suggest
.................................................................................
1.CPU....AMD Phenome 9450 or 9650....OR Intel E7200 or E7300(Which is Better?)
2.MotherBoard.......I dont Know chooce...which MB? MSI...or....GigaByte...or ASus...or ...Biostar.....and...(Help ME) <Under 100$>
3.Onboard Graphic Card
4.Memory(Ram)...which is Better...(OCZ 1 gig 1066 or 800 .....Or....Patriot....or...Apacer....or Gell...or....crucial.....or ....corsiar... under 70$ or less
5.Power.....good....for these Hardware.....Green... Or ..silver stone.... Or ... Perfect ....Or .... Acebil.... under 50$

...................................................................................

IF you Have Better Suggestion Please Write Suggest and Guide Me..... :D

>>>>>> The My Master Question Is Best Motherboard And Ram?
>>>>>> Because I dont Want My system be Disturb and System doNot show Blue Screen Warnning Massage :(
>>>>>> IMPORTANT MOTHERBOARD AND RAM AND POWER<<<<<<<<<<<

Please Help Me....?
I Want one Pc that is good for Programming.....
and not has disturb and be fast and relax and good and confedence and wonderfull....
dont HANG...and not BAD...
Please answer With Your experience...
IF you Dont Know Please Show Me Forum About Hardwre be Expert....Or AnyOne That is Expert in Hardware....

Thanks For All :D

Persian_Programmer

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Hello
Thank You for Answer... ;)
In My country All of Hardware is Available
Please Write Suggestion General Point for Shopping Mother Board that be good...(PLEASE) :p

Thanks

I'll recommend 2 different budget boards for the e7200 and give you a choice. First is a biostar G31-M7-TE board with Intel g31 chipset and 2 memory slots. The second board is an asrock wolfdale 1333-D667. These are budget boards that don't overclock as well as some of the other brands. You can read a review of the biostar board at newegg. They also have a second g31 biostar model similar to the one I recommended.

Persian_Programmer

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Thanks for your answer....

My Master Question This is ......

I Afraid that My system be disturb and Show Me <<<<Blue Screen ERROR>>>

I Buyed One system Last year.... and that Immediate Show Me <<<Blue screen ERROR>>>

Last System (Last years System)
CPU:2.8 intel 1 MG Full 775 LGA
Ram:Kingstone 512 MG DDR2
MB:Gigabyte Series Titan
Power:450 w

What is Cause of <<<<Blue Screen ERROR >>>.... is Ram Or Mother board Or Hard...Or What???

Do You Know And DO YOU SEE Blue Screen Error.....This Error Is Very very Bad And Crazy... :(

I Know the Biostar And my Country is available ... But ... Is Good This Biostar same Asus???

I Afraid..... I Afraid.....

I Want Good Mother Board.....

Is Good This Biostar ...... Realy...Realy.. Or You tell me sake Money$$$$ only for money....(NO...NO..)

I Want Be Relax from(sake) MotherBoard.... and Ram ......<<<<I afraid from Blue screen Error>>>>

Please....Please Help ....I Afraid..... I Afraid.....

Bluescreen errors are usually a memory issue. Ddr2 is very cheap in the usa. You might have to try a different brand anyway. On the motherboard manufacturer's website is a listing of tested memory sticks (brand and speed) for each motherboard. You can check there and see if your memory is on the list. You can also run memtest, a free download to check your current memory.

Persian_Programmer

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
very Good
And Thanks for Answer...

Only guide me at MotherBoard Selection ...
Other MotherBoard
(Biostar?? ...asrock ?? I dont confidence to this Motherboards) ...

>>>>>>Please Tell me Cause of Your selection?????(Biostar and asrock )
These are really good??????

If you are not confident in my choices, I would suggest you download a motherboard manual off the manufacturer's website, and read it. Do you understand it? This may sound like a foolish question, but some are poorly written. The best manuals are written in several languages. They will give you all the possible memory configurations for the motherboard. What speed, what slots to use, etc. Asus and ecs are the largest manufacturers of motherboards in the world, last time I checked. Many enthusiasts don't use ecs, but I haven't had any unusual problems with them. I use them as part of a Fry's electronics combo special, where the motherboard is almost free if you buy the cpu. For the Intel e7200, you can't go wrong with the g31 chipset, which is sold under almost every motherboard brand. I use the g33, as it has 4 memory slots instead of 3, but it costs almost twice as much unless you get it on sale. G31 was the chipset that came with my compaq pc. Either one will work fine for you. And if amd setups are cheaper where you live, they will also work fine. But a dual core am2 processor is my first choice, if you want to go with an amd system. The e7200 is also a dual core cpu. Quad cores are very nice, but most folks don't need the extra cores. They run warmer and use more energy. My electric rates went up 30% this year alone, so i use only a dual core to save energy.