Was wondering what people thought of the pros and cons of Master Rifleman/
Master Fencer combo in regards to PvP and PvE? I'm novice in both and have
HeadShot3 in Rifle and really like that with mindshot bleed but felt I
needed some defensive skills hence the fencer.

No1uNo wrote:

> Was wondering what people thought of the pros and cons of Master Rifleman/
> Master Fencer combo in regards to PvP and PvE? I'm novice in both and have
> HeadShot3 in Rifle and really like that with mindshot bleed but felt I
> needed some defensive skills hence the fencer.

I've heard good things about this. "People start kiting me, then I laugh
and whip out my T-21."

With the weapon switch delay now in, this will be harder to pull off
well. But it can work. Mind you, if you have to switch to your fencer
weapon, you will FEEL the low damage output. Rifle spoils you.

CH