Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Tarquinas&message.
id=227559

Ecip reminds me of someone in this flamefest of a newsgroup.

I wonder who.

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 03:09:52 -0500, "Sartori"
<charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Tarquinas&message.
>id=227559
>
>Ecip reminds me of someone in this flamefest of a newsgroup.
>
>I wonder who.

The forums and the SWG Chat rooms have become a flame fest anymore. If
you DARE speak against the current administration of the game you are
toast man. You can't even ask a damned simple question anymore!! And
the damned CSR's are not doing a thing about it. They just kick you if
and when you cuss.

Between the Fanboys, the PvP crowd and the Extreme gamers..... there
isn't any room left for the casual gamer in this damned game. I guess
that's the way the Devs want it. Either you are hardcore or you craft
and then you can and WILL become fodder for somebody's perverse idea
of fun when they decide to gank you!

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Tarquinas&message.
> id=227559
>
> Ecip reminds me of someone in this flamefest of a newsgroup.
>
> I wonder who.

Didn't take long for Big V to can that thread. Twenty two pages long when I
finally turned in last night, lol.