Sign in with
Your question

Staples relay 2 gb flash drive driver

Last response: in Storage
January 8, 2010 11:48:22 PM

My computer is telling me that my USB device is not recognized. It either has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it. Is there anyway to fix this? It was working a few hours ago. I need my information from drive if nothing else, I am a teacher and all my grades, lesson plans and forms are on there.
a b G Storage
January 20, 2010 4:36:29 AM

Sorry for the late reply. Does the same thing happen when you try the flash drive with another computer?
m
l
January 27, 2010 1:36:17 PM

I noticed your comment to the previous post:

"My computer is telling me that my USB device is not recognized. It either has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it. Is there anyway to fix this? It was working a few hours ago. I need my information from drive if nothing else"

Your reply was :
"Sorry for the late reply. Does the same thing happen when you try the flash drive with another computer? "

I too have the same problem. This was a new flash drive I bought less then a week ago to back up my main computer at work so I could continue to work on files at home. When I went to use the flash drive today the above message was what I get. I also get the same message on 2 other computers. Are you able to help me?

This is a Staple Relay 4GB flash drive.

I have a staff training manual that I am trying to complete the corrections on it for a training meeting tomorrow night. Thank you so very much

Sally Haysom

m
l
Related resources
!