Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

Go there. Now.

The devs want players to test the new quest systems implemented thus far on
the Test Center. To help out (and to improve PR), odd looking terminals are
at every major starport. These terminals allow you to build your character
as you see fit! Create the template of your dreams or try out a profession
you think you may not like. Free 3 hour buffs, 85% composite armor, decent
weapons, credits, resources, etc.

Enjoy it while it lasts =)

I signed up for Test Center. Now, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to really
technical stuff like this... like Testing I mean... how do I get started?
Should I just ask around to tag along with people?

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovny

"Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Go there. Now.
>
> The devs want players to test the new quest systems implemented thus far
on
> the Test Center. To help out (and to improve PR), odd looking terminals
are
> at every major starport. These terminals allow you to build your
character
> as you see fit! Create the template of your dreams or try out a
profession
> you think you may not like. Free 3 hour buffs, 85% composite armor,
decent
> weapons, credits, resources, etc.
>
> Enjoy it while it lasts =)

TRENDING THREADS