recording SVGA output

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
August 12, 2004 10:47:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.digital-tv (More info?)

Hi,

Would anyone have any suggestions how I could record the output of a
SVGA signal?

I have a video signal driving my LCD projector. The input to the
projector is through a conventional SVGA connector.

Is there a way for a consumer to record the video signal going through
that SVGA connector?

thanks,

Ron

More about : recording svga output

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 6:47:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.digital-tv (More info?)

If you mean an S-video output, yes there is.
Any DVD recorder will do the job

Ron wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would anyone have any suggestions how I could record the output of a
> SVGA signal?
>
> I have a video signal driving my LCD projector. The input to the
> projector is through a conventional SVGA connector.
>
> Is there a way for a consumer to record the video signal going through
> that SVGA connector?
>
> thanks,
>
> Ron
August 22, 2004 2:09:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.digital-tv (More info?)

WDino,

No, I was interested in SVGA signal that one would normally see on the
15 pin D-sub connector on a typical PC computer.

The same signal that one would get out of the video card in a PC.

Please let me know if you'd like any further explaination.

Ron

!