Win XP Taskbar does not allow task-switching

I have a Tablet PC. The taskbar Icon for the "Tablet PC Input Panel"
occupies the entire bar so that the icons for all other open applications
aren't visible. How do I reconfigure the task bar so that I can switch
tasks?
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar task switching

    --