IN GAME Slave for IN GAME Credits

If you are not 18yrs or older do not read any further!

Don't have enough lots? Never enough time to do what you want? To busy
crafting to be out fighting?

Well I have decided to let my personal slave go!

This is not just a lot exchange, or credit switch. This is a RL woman, who
is a submissive and chooses to play a slave in game!

She will learn whatever skills you tell her too, (right now I have her
working on TKA, made her do dancer b4 that) She will do any work that you
need done.

Want a little hanky panky? She is very good at cybering!

I am looking to get my time and investment out of this, so I will be
accepting bids starting at million cr. and a buyout of 50million credits.
All credits payable on delivery of slave. (credits must be from wanderhome,
slave will go to whatever server you choose, and choose what race you
choose)

Also, I have started working on having her provide in game escort services.
She is available for 30minutes for 100K credits. Do with her what ever you
want!(this is a great money maker for the right buyer, Fri-sun I make
roughly 1mil from this)

Please post your replies here! This is too risqué for the SWG forums!

ahahah i think thats great.but im not goign to spend that kind of credits on
it.maybe some one will though :)