Specs of the rig: GA-MA790X DS4, Phenom 9600 BE, 4G PC6400 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, Pieoneer ATA DVD RW, 2 x GS7600 nVidias, Pinnacle 310c DVT, Creative X-fi, PSU gygabyte 720W, Alpha n Omega six pipes Al fins turbo fan CPU cooler.
Windows 7 64X
1. Tried to o/c with limited success using AMD OverDrive and getting 2.61GHz stable for an hour doing O/D Test
2. pushing it to 2.7GHz results in constant crashes and blue screens and "loosing" one core (CPU-z and O/D saw 3 cores while W7 and BIOS saw all 4)
3. blocked TBL in BIOS but without any positive results
3. Flushed BIOS (with @BIOS) to f9 resulting in more blue screens and VERY unstable rig
4. Flushed BIOS (with @BIOS) back to f7 with a more stable rig but CPU-z and O/D could recognize only 1 CORE while Windows and BIOS saw Phenom as 4 Core.
5. Flushed BIOS again to f9 but still three cores are "missing" and rig behaves that way it is VERY slow.
6. Took Phenom out of the M/B, reset the BIOS, put Phenom back reset again but no luck still only 1 core visible.
I will try tomorrow to test Phenom in Asus m32-sli delux but would like some advice