Dodge

Im brawler 44xx, marksman x4xx, tka 4444, fencer 444, pistoleteer 4x44. My
question is about dodge. Do I need pistoleteer first tree (dodge is there)
or maybe Iv reached dodge cap already without that tree. I want to get
novice medic with 1xxx to able using stims-b, so I need to drop something.
3 answers Last reply
More about dodge
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Hard cap on dodge is +125, so you only need the first box in the pistoleer
    dodge tree. Not sure if you are planning on mastering fencer or not,
    because I think at master fencer dodge hits +115.

    "Niyr'kor" <niyrkor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Im brawler 44xx, marksman x4xx, tka 4444, fencer 444, pistoleteer 4x44. My
    > question is about dodge. Do I need pistoleteer first tree (dodge is there)
    > or maybe Iv reached dodge cap already without that tree. I want to get
    > novice medic with 1xxx to able using stims-b, so I need to drop something.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Steven Vavra napisa³(a):

    > Hard cap on dodge is +125, so you only need the first box in the pistoleer
    > dodge tree. Not sure if you are planning on mastering fencer or not,
    > because I think at master fencer dodge hits +115.

    Hmm. On my skill mods there is dodge +185 now, and btw im master fencer and
    master tka...

    --
    XeitE
    "And if you gaze for long into an abyss,

    "Xeite" <xeite@o2.pl> wrote in message
    > Steven Vavra napisa³(a):
    >
    > > Hard cap on dodge is +125, so you only need the first box in the
    pistoleer
    > > dodge tree. Not sure if you are planning on mastering fencer or
    not,
    > > because I think at master fencer dodge hits +115.
    >
    > Hmm. On my skill mods there is dodge +185 now, and btw im master
    fencer and
    > master tka...

    They don't cap what is written to the screen, just internal to the
    system. For instance, you can have a ton of clothing mods that add up
    to, say, +62 for something. However, even though it is listed as +62,
    you are only getting a +25 benefit from it.

    It sure would clear up a lot of confusion if they just put the limits
    right on the screen instead of just adding everything up.

    - Oalan

Games Video Games