Dodge

Last response: in Video Games
August 17, 2004 4:23:21 PM

Im brawler 44xx, marksman x4xx, tka 4444, fencer 444, pistoleteer 4x44. My
question is about dodge. Do I need pistoleteer first tree (dodge is there)
or maybe Iv reached dodge cap already without that tree. I want to get
novice medic with 1xxx to able using stims-b, so I need to drop something.

More about : dodge

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 12:56:12 AM

Hard cap on dodge is +125, so you only need the first box in the pistoleer
dodge tree. Not sure if you are planning on mastering fencer or not,
because I think at master fencer dodge hits +115.

"Niyr'kor" <niyrkor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Im brawler 44xx, marksman x4xx, tka 4444, fencer 444, pistoleteer 4x44. My
> question is about dodge. Do I need pistoleteer first tree (dodge is there)
> or maybe Iv reached dodge cap already without that tree. I want to get
> novice medic with 1xxx to able using stims-b, so I need to drop something.

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 5:14:05 AM

Steven Vavra napisa³(a):

> Hard cap on dodge is +125, so you only need the first box in the pistoleer
> dodge tree. Not sure if you are planning on mastering fencer or not,
> because I think at master fencer dodge hits +115.

Hmm. On my skill mods there is dodge +185 now, and btw im master fencer and
master tka...

--
XeitE
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss,

"Xeite" <xeite@o2.pl> wrote in message
> Steven Vavra napisa³(a):
>
> > Hard cap on dodge is +125, so you only need the first box in the
pistoleer
> > dodge tree. Not sure if you are planning on mastering fencer or
not,
> > because I think at master fencer dodge hits +115.
>
> Hmm. On my skill mods there is dodge +185 now, and btw im master
fencer and
> master tka...

They don't cap what is written to the screen, just internal to the
system. For instance, you can have a ton of clothing mods that add up
to, say, +62 for something. However, even though it is listed as +62,
you are only getting a +25 benefit from it.

It sure would clear up a lot of confusion if they just put the limits
right on the screen instead of just adding everything up.

- Oalan
!