50" Samsung DLP

Last response: in Home Theatre
a b Ô Samsung
August 18, 2004 4:04:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.digital-tv (More info?)

I read many good reviews online about this TV. There is a third generation
model that just recently came out (HLP5063W) which costs about $500 more
than the second generation (HLN5065W). I'm wondering if it's worth spending
the money on the newer model. If anyone has experience with this product or
similar DLP rear projection TVs please reply.

Thanks!

More about : samsung dlp

February 11, 2010 8:28:28 PM

this is the problem whit the Samsung DLP... the Lamp, Color Wheel, DMD Board....

try going on more pages and you will see its a good tv but this is like a car you need to give it maintenance if you don't it wont last so much..

good luck on your research!
February 11, 2010 11:08:55 PM

5 1/2 year old thread, dude. Been reading your replies and you do have good info (thanks for that). Just try to check the post date on threads before replying.

Welcome aboard!

-Wolf sends
!