Medical Crafting Macro

I got a marco from a friend of mine in my guild but it seems not to work.
Is there one out there they wil craft for me.

Jig Mohodi
Intrepid
Marksman 4/4/3/4
Pistoleer 1/0/1/0
Scout 4/3/4/2
Medic 4/4/4/3

there are macros out there that will do everything EXCEPT put the materials
in. you still need to be there to double-click them into place.

you can find the macro here:
http://www.swgmedics.com/forums/index.php?s=9cd85bd6f48901827ba773c73fe8479e&showtopic=1023

"Brock Collins" <jagerkyd69@suscom.net> wrote in message
> I got a marco from a friend of mine in my guild but it seems not to work.
> Is there one out there they wil craft for me.
>
> Jig Mohodi
> Intrepid
> Marksman 4/4/3/4
> Pistoleer 1/0/1/0
> Scout 4/3/4/2
> Medic 4/4/4/3

I looking for self healing macro with stims-B. Durring the duel its hard to
clear the queue, targeting mysefl and clicking on toolbar. Please give me
any cool macro for that.

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:26:59 +0200, "met" <met@rtr.com> wrote:

>I looking for self healing macro with stims-B. Durring the duel its hard to
>clear the queue, targeting mysefl and clicking on toolbar. Please give me
>any cool macro for that.

I used to have one for that. I'm going from memory here, so this may
not be exactly right. Put the stim-B in a toolbar location (this
macro assumes the first slot, but change the number to the slot you
actually put it in).

/targetSelf;
/ui action toolbarSlot00;

Assign the macro to another toolbar slot, and hit that button when you
need healing. Real simple, and I never had it fail.

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"met" <met@rtr.com> wrote in message news:cgeqk6$2jk$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
> I looking for self healing macro with stims-B. Durring the duel its hard
> clear the queue, targeting mysefl and clicking on toolbar. Please give me
> any cool macro for that.

/ui action clearCombatQueue;
/healdamage self;