Newbie-Questions

Hi NG,

i want to start to play SWG, but i have some questions:

1. Is there a Europe-Server (or German)?
2. Can i make a Jedi as my character?
3. What are the Expansion for SWG? Or arent there any Expansions yet?

Thanks a lot!
Joerg
2 answers Last reply
More about newbie questions
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    1. Yups, several EU servers. As for German specific, not sure.
    2. There is a series of changes happening right now with the JEDIs. You
    cannot start as one, you have to develop into one. For more information
    check out www.starwarsgalaxies.com and read about what is under
    development right now.
    3. There are no expansion packs out for SWG just yet, however, there is
    one coming. It's called Jump To Lightspeed. Again check the swg website
    for information on this

    Hope this helps.

    Joerg Heinrich wrote:
    > Hi NG,
    >
    > i want to start to play SWG, but i have some questions:
    >
    > 1. Is there a Europe-Server (or German)?
    > 2. Can i make a Jedi as my character?
    > 3. What are the Expansion for SWG? Or arent there any Expansions yet?
    >
    > Thanks a lot!
    > Joerg

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Joerg Heinrich wrote:
    > Hi NG,
    >
    > i want to start to play SWG, but i have some questions:
    >
    > 1. Is there a Europe-Server (or German)?

    Gorath is the unofficial German server; it is based in the USA, but I didn't
    notice any difference in lag compared to the European servers.

Games Servers Video Games