Newbie-Questions

Last response: in Video Games
August 19, 2004 6:59:34 PM

Hi NG,

i want to start to play SWG, but i have some questions:

1. Is there a Europe-Server (or German)?
2. Can i make a Jedi as my character?
3. What are the Expansion for SWG? Or arent there any Expansions yet?

Thanks a lot!
Joerg

More about : newbie questions

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 8:10:11 PM

1. Yups, several EU servers. As for German specific, not sure.
2. There is a series of changes happening right now with the JEDIs. You
cannot start as one, you have to develop into one. For more information
check out www.starwarsgalaxies.com and read about what is under
development right now.
3. There are no expansion packs out for SWG just yet, however, there is
one coming. It's called Jump To Lightspeed. Again check the swg website
for information on this

Hope this helps.

Joerg Heinrich wrote:
> Hi NG,
>
> i want to start to play SWG, but i have some questions:
>
> 1. Is there a Europe-Server (or German)?
> 2. Can i make a Jedi as my character?
> 3. What are the Expansion for SWG? Or arent there any Expansions yet?
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Joerg

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 4:35:52 PM

Joerg Heinrich wrote:
> Hi NG,
>
> i want to start to play SWG, but i have some questions:
>
> 1. Is there a Europe-Server (or German)?

Gorath is the unofficial German server; it is based in the USA, but I didn't
notice any difference in lag compared to the European servers.
!